Monday, January 13, 2014

Oops moment...

Moms have oops moments too... probably more often than we like to admit...

Evie is potty trained (I hate that term), just not during her nap time. Over night, she wakes dry, with pants, she goes on the potty every time, and can even hold it when needed...

Typically her nap time is during the afternoon carpool, which works great for me... until I forget to put her in a diaper... then I end up having to deal with the task ALL moms hate, cleaning the car seat and cover.

It is a chore. Car seat covers cannot be washed in a machine, nor dried in one. They have to be hand washed, with mild soap, and air dried. If you don't follow those instructions, you decrease the fire retardant qualities, and often will end up shrinking or shreading the cover (ask me how I know, lol)...

I forgot the diaper today... it was a mess. On the plus side, I found 42 cents, and some missing toys in the abyss of her seat...


No comments:

Post a Comment